I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.
Get Instant Update on Email
- I grew up in a bookless house – my parents didn’t read poetry, so if I hadn’t had the chance to experience it at school I’d never have experienced it. But I loved English, and I was very lucky in that I had inspirational English teachers, Miss Scriven and Mr. Walker, and they liked us to learn poems by heart, which I found I loved doing.
- The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as…..
- To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
- Sad things happen. They do….
- 51 Quotes of Swami Dayananda Saraswati
- I’m competitive, and I love to create challenges for myself.
- It is better to travel well than to arrive.
- I’ve been making deals all my life.
- I never paint dreams or nightmares…..
- I said to the almond tree, ‘Friend, speak to me of God,’ and the almond tree blossomed.
4K Quotes 140 Characters SMS 1080p Wallpaper Awesome Quotes Wallpapers Best Inspirational Quote Best Love Quotes Best Quotes Best Quotes Ever About Life Best Quotes Images Best Quotes Love Best Quotes On Friendship Best Short Quotes Ever Bill Gates Quotes Education Quotes Inspirational Famous Quotes Wallpaper Feeling Sad Images HD Images HD Wallpapers Inspirational Love Quotes Love Quotes For Her Love Quotes For Him Love Quotes For Husband Love Quotes In Hindi Love Quotes With Images Motivational Pics Quotes About Love And Life Quotes HD Wallpaper Quotes HD Wallpapers 1080p Quotes on Life Lessons Sad Image Of Boy Sad Quote About Life Sad Quote About Relationships Sad Quotes Sad Quotes About Death Sad Quotes About Life And Pain Sad Quotes About Love Sad Quotes That Make You Cry Sad Quotes Wallpaper Sad Quotes With Images Sad Wallpaper HD Hindi Short Love Quotes Short Sad Quotes Top Quotes About Life Top Quotes Of All Time Wallpapers 2016