❷❺Mother’s Day Quotes And Sayings For Cards, Texts And Social Media Part -2
26. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. — Author Unknown
27. A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love. — Author Unknown
28. Mother — that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. — T. DeWitt Talmage
29. Mom, thanks for spending so much time helping me when I need help. You do so many things I can’t begin to list them.
30. Motherhood is priced Of God, at price no man may dare To lessen or misunderstand. — Helen Hunt Jackson
31. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. — Irish Proverb
32. Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart. — Author Unknown
33. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. — Oprah Winfrey
34. You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around — and why his parents will always wave back. — William D. Tammeus
35. Mom, You have all the qualities that make a great mother, and your hard work makes you an even greater mom.
36. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories. — John Wilmot
37. A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. — Author Unknown
38. Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill. — John Erskine
39. Who fed me from her gentle breast And hushed me in her arms to rest, And on my cheek sweet kisses prest? My Mother. — Ann Taylor
40. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. — Abraham Lincoln
41. A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love. — Author Unknown
42. The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men — from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
43. You fill so many roles as a mom. Sometimes you are chef, sometimes a maid, sometimes a mentor, sometimes a nurse, sometimes a counselor, and you’ll always be my mom.
44. A mother is a mother still, The holiest thing alive. — Samuel Taylor Coleridge
45. This heart, my own dear mother, bends, With love’s true instinct, back to thee! –Thomas Moore
46. If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. — Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)
47. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. — Harriet Beecher Stowe
48. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. — Mildred B. Vermont
49. I’m wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day. You have earned it.
50. Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over. — George Cooper