Guru Gobind Singh (Punjabi: ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ About this sound pronunciation)
(22 December 1666 – 7 October 1708), Revered as The Tenth Nanak, Sarbans Dani (“The merciful donor, who sacrificed his all”), Mard Agamra (“A Man without any parallels”) and Shah-e-Shahenshah (“The Emperor of Emperors”) was the Tenth Guru (Prophet-Master) of Sikhism.
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2017 ❤ Guru Gobind Singh jayanti 2015 ❤ Guru Nanak Jayanti 2016 ❤ Basant Panchami 2016 ❤ Guru Gobind Singh jayanti in Hindi ❤ Guru Gobind Singh jayanti 2012 ❤ Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2014 ❤ Guru Gobind Singh Birthday in 2016
Guru Gobind Singh was born in the year 1666 as Gobind Rai, to the ninth Guru of Sikhism, Guru Teg Bahadur, and Mata Gujri, at Patna Sahib. He ascended to become the Tenth Sikh Guru at the young age of nine, following the martyrdom of his father and Ninth Guru, Guru Tegh Bahadur, who been approached by Hindu Brahmins from Kashmir to seek his intercession against the religious fanaticism of the Mughal empire’s General Iftikar Khan. At the innocent behest of the nine year old Gobind Rai (who had remarked that “None could be worthier than you, father, to make a supreme sacrifice”), Guru Tegh Bahadur had courted death and was publicly executed at the imperial capital Delhi in the year 1675.
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji be your guiding star through your life and may he shower blessings on you this Gurpurab.
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji bless you and your family with joy, peace and happiness for eternity; may he inspire us to be a better human being. Happy Gurpurab.
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji give you the courage and strength to fight the evil and always stand by the side of truth. Wishing you a very happy Gurpurab!
- May Guru Gobind Singh Ji inspire you to achieve all your goals and may his blessings be with you in whatever you do. Hearty wishes of Gurpurab to you!
- May Guru Bless You & Your Family With Joy,
Peace & Happiness…!!
Happy Guru Gobind Singh Birthday..!!!
- Jagat jalenda Rakh Lai
Apni kirpa Dhaar !
Happy Gurupurab ji
- Waheguru Ji Da Khalsa…….
Waheguru Ji Di Fateh…….
A Happy Guru Gobind Singh Birthday..!!
- Let us All Celebrate Janam Divas,
Prakash Utsav Divas of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- Raj karega khalsa, aakee rehae naa koe,
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti….!
- WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS
Guru Gobind Singh Birthday !!!
- Let us all celebrate janam divas,
Prakash utsav divas of
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti..!!
GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DE
JANAM DIHA SARIYAN NUN WADHAIYAN!!
- Sabhna jiya ka ek daataa
so mai visar na jaaee
May Guru Gobind Singh Birthday
Enlighten your heart & mind
with knowledge & sanctity
Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti!
- HAPPY GURPURAB – Lakh Lakh Vadhaiyaan !
- Kissi Ne Pucha Tera Karobaar Kitna Hai
Kssi Ne Pucha Tera Parivaar Kitna Hai
Koi Virla Hi Puch Da Hai
Tera Guru Naal Pyaar Kitna Hai
May Guru Ji inspire you to achieve all your goals
May His blessings be with you in whatever you do!
Happy Guru Gobind Singh Birthday…
- MAY THE TEACHING OF THE GURU
REFLECT GOODNESS AND COMPASSION IN YOU
AND BRING INTO YOUR LIFE,
THE GLOW OF HAPPINESS & PROSPERITY
- On this auspicious occasion of the birthday of Guru Gobind Singh Ji,
I wish to convey you all my heartiest congratulations !!
Happy Guru Gobind Singh Birthday…!!
- May Wahe Guru Shower his blessings on you!
Happy Guru Gobind Singh Birthday…!
- Gobinday, Mukhanday, Udharay, Aparay, Hariung, Kariung, Nirnamay, Akamay.
- Mittar Pyare Nu Haal Mureedan Da Kehna
Tudh Bin Rog Rajaian Da Odhan
Nag Nivasan De Rehna
Sul Surahi Khanjar Pyala
Bing Kasaian Da Sehna
Yaarare Da Sanu Sathar Changa
Bhath Kherean Da Rehna
- Chattr chakrkr vartee, Chattr chakrkr bhugatay
Suyumbhav Subhang sarab daa sarab jugtay
Dukaalang pranaasee dayaalang saroopay
Sadaa ung sungay abhangang bibhootay
- Deh Shiva bar mohe ihai shubh karman the kabhu na taroo
Na daroo ar siyoo jab jah laroon Nischai kar apni jeet koroo
Ar Sikh hao apne hi mum ko Eh lalch hou guna tau uchroo
Jab aav ki audh nidhann nanay Aut he rann me tab joojh maroo.