True Friend Quotes, Friendship Quotes Funny, Love Friendship Quotes
6. Silence is a true friend who never betrays.
7. A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeable.
11. You want a friend who’s going to tell you the truth. That’s what it’s about. If you don’t have a friend who’s going to tell you the truth every time something comes up, you feel like he’s not a true friend.
13. If fear is the great enemy of intimacy, love is its true friend.
15. Bulgaria is a true friend of Israel, that stood up to save the Jewish people 70 years ago in Europe, and who stood by throughout the terror attack that took place in Burgas last July.
21. If Christ Jesus dwells in a man as his friend and noble leader, that man can endure all things, for Christ helps and strengthens us and never abandons us. He is a true friend.
22. Every human being must find his own way to cope with severe loss, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method he chooses.
25. The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don’t need any fingers.
26. The president has been a true friend of the ag industry, because he continues to invest large amounts of money at a time when savings is really the goal of the federal government to deal with the deficit.